E- Bike (electric) GUIDED TOUR - FULL DAY - PRIVATE CHARTER - Blue Labyrinth - Glenbrook Precinct
- Duração: 7 Horas (Aproximadamente)
- Localização: Glenbrook, NSW
- Código de produto: e-BLULAB-P-F
### See a day that is not available, feel free to give us a call to see if we can help out.
Blue Labyrinth – Glenbrook Precinct (beginner friendly - you can ride a bike)
- Approximate time of 7 hours from meeting you to our goodbyes
- Private charter requires a minimum of 2 riders. If you are just 1 rider, you can pay for 2 to be able to enjoy this private tour.
- We meet at the lovely village of Glenbrook, just 45 minutes from Sydney by train. Our tour starts from the spectacular Euroka campground in the Blue Mountains National Park. We talk transport logistics closer to the time.
- Bike operation briefing, riding skill practice and technique tips are offered throughout the day.
- Some attractions include: Mt Portal and Tunnel View Lookouts, Nepean River Lookout, Oaks and Mount Portal single tracks, enormous ancient eucalyptus trees, kangaroos and lyre birds (if we are lucky). What attractions we ride and see depends on the day and the group.
- Lunch, snacks and drinks provided.
Cancellation / Refund Policies:
Cancellation by Blue Mountain Bikes Australia due to weather: Ride rescheduled for another time.
Cancellation by customer 8 days or more from ride date : Full Refund no questions asked.
Cancellation by customer 7 days or less from ride date: No Refund.
Request change of date 8 days or more from ride date: Yes.
Request change of date 7 days or less from ride date: No (Please feel free to call to discuss. If we can relax this, we will)