E- Bike (electric) GUIDED TOUR - HALF DAY - Blue Labyrinth - Glenbrook Precinct
- Duration: 4 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Glenbrook, NSW
- Product code: e-BLULAB
### See a day that is not available, feel free to give us a call to see if we can help out.
### Team bonding and corporate days also available. We put together multi adventure day or days including activities such as biking, hiking, camping, kayaking and much more. Please contact us to discuss your dream team experience.
Blue Labyrinth –
Glenbrook Precinct (beginner friendly)
Approximate time of 4 hours from meeting you to our goodbyes
- We meet at the lovely village of Glenbrook, just 45 minutes from Sydney by train. Our tour starts from the spectacular Euroka campground in the Blue Mountains National Park. We talk transport logistics closer to the time.
- Bike operation briefing, riding skill practice
and technique tips are offered throughout the day.
- Some attractions include: Mt Portal and Tunnel
View Lookouts, Neapan Lookout, Oaks and Mount Portal single tracks, enormous ancient
eucalyptus trees, kangaroos and lyre birds (if we are lucky). What attractions we
ride and see depends on the day and the group.
- Snacks and drinks provided
Cancellation / Refund Policies:
Cancellation by Blue Mountain Bikes Australia due to weather: Ride rescheduled for another time.
Cancellation by customer 8 days or more from ride date : Full Refund no questions asked.
Cancellation by customer 7 days or less from ride date: No Refund.
Request change of date 8 days or more from ride date: Yes.
Request change of date 7 days or less from ride date: No (Please feel free to call to discuss. If we can relax this, we will)